Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall man.....Clothes question!!!

Options
  • 01-07-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Question here for tall lads (or even girls who can offer some advice) on clothes,

Ok i am 6'2.... i would say i am medium build, maybe a small belly, definitely not overweight though, i weigh about 13.5 stone, so normal enough for my height.

Anyway, thing is, i can never get clothes to fit me properly. I am obviously buying wrong sizes or going to the wrong places. Can anyone give me advice what a fella of my build should be buying in terms of sizes and where i can buy?

For example, if i buy a XL shirt to wear on a night out in Jack n Jones for example, the length might be ok, but it is too tight on the arms, neck and around my waist, so i would maybe buy the XXL so it is a bit more loose, however i have to tuck it in then, and it doesnt always look right. I hate wearing tight clothes.

Would love to hear from others in similar situation, where they go, what size they buy etc? Help a man in need......hehe

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from PI - if people could bear in mind that the OP is unregistered and may not reply :)

Advertisement