Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roomsindulbin.ie

Options
  • 01-07-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Any one every heard of or used www.roomsindublin.ie
    Someone I know from Holland is coming over to study in September and is wondering about them?

Are they legit? Any good or bad experiences?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭CJTobin

Can't say I've ever heard of them. Have you tried http://www.daft.ie/?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

She has ye. She just saw this company too. Apparently they were good value and in a location she wants.
    Thanks though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Never heard of them, but a quick look at the three locations and you'll see they're not in the best of locations. Infirmary road is up passed Heuston station, so you're looking at a 30 minute walk to college, and it's not a fantastic area. Palmerstown place is off Dorset street, so a little bit closer, but you're still is a pretty downmarket area, lot of flats around. Same can be said for Charleville Mall, but it's probably the best of the three.

I'd be very surprised if your friend couldn't find nicer accommodation in similar areas (or better) for lower rent than €455/month.

Advertisement