Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewing grant?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

I recieved a renewal form from the county council for my grant (going into second year). I filled in the form and left it in with my results, just wondering what happens now? Will I recieve another form lookin for income etc or is this the only form I will get? :confused:
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 blackpaddy

I did same but no word yet or acknowledgement of my forms, its been nearly 1 month and half,my friend in drogheda goot his in a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭sassypsych

ontour, yep that is all you have todo. If there had been any major change of income for you which meant you wanted your claim reassessed then you would of had to have sent proof of income etc with the form. But if everyhting is the same then that should be that.

blackpaddy you should give you Co. Co. a call to check everything ok, just to make sure.

Advertisement