Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange habits you have

Options
  • 01-07-2010 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

i just noticed i have a really strange habit. sitting here at my desk, i like to pick at the little bits of loose skin around my finger nails and flick them into the gaps between the keys on the keyboard. i just had a look and there hundreds of them in there.

anyone one else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

i just noticed i have a really strange habit. sitting here at my desk, i like to pick at the little bits of loose skin around my finger nails and flick them into the gaps between the keys on the keyboard. i just had a look and there hundreds of them in there.

anyone one else?

I'm sorry but that is not normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

anyone one else?

Ugh! That is really disgusting I actually feel sick right now. :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Yes I do have a weird habit of checking every so many hours in a particular internet forum and posting random things...

86random-f1.1.gif

Should I go and find help??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but that is not normal.

the clue is in the thread title :D
    Pocketfizz wrote: »
    Ugh! That is really disgusting I actually feel sick right now. ...

relax, it's not as if i'm sprinkling them on my lunch for a tasty treat

Should I go and find help??????

yes, and let me know if you find someone good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭BenK

I only like to listen to the radio and tv etc. when the volume is at an even number... I get a little uncomfortable when it's not, don't ask me why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

smell the milk even though i know its fresh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I burp when I see a white man drinking low fat coffee.

Advertisement