Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KK - 4 pts to beat Galway @ evens

Options
  • 01-07-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Looks good to me. Even if Galway turn up KK could still easily win by 5 + pts. Just look at the AI final last year when Tipp could easily have beaten them yet still lost by 5+ pts. 5 pts + has to be taken @ 1-1 and will not be available come Sunday. Get on now with PP/Boyles. Laddies have the spread at KK - 5 pts and this will be the norm come Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭arch staunton

Have to agree lump on friends;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

was looking at -7 @ 2/1 on this one with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Half-time/full-time is 8-11 as well. +7 might be a bit much as they have to win by 8 pts or more. They might but I would rather take the evens for +4 rather than 2-1 for + 7.

Warper wrote: »
    Half-time/full-time is 8-11 as well. +7 might be a bit much as they have to win by 8 pts or more. They might but I would rather take the evens for +4 rather than 2-1 for + 7.

yeah i agree but i thought that the original handicap would be around -6, so thats why i was looking at -7. was at the galway offaly match and the galway full back line are terrible, i expect a 10+ pt victory for KK

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

I know absolutely nothing about either team if i'm honest with you.

All i know is that Kilkenny are a good side which is generally common knowledge.

My local is giving me Kilkenny -4 @ 10/11, should i lump on?

Any advice from those who know about these sides is greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

i wouldnt i think this galway team is being under estimated just because of one poor performance against offaly,im personally staying away from the game,will being watching the game alright and will prob have a dab at something during the game.

coughlan08 wrote: »
    i wouldnt i think this galway team is being under estimated just because of one poor performance against offaly,im personally staying away from the game,will being watching the game alright and will prob have a dab at something during the game.

Cheers i'd like some cash, anything you'd reccomend?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

over 46.5 points total is evs.

Serious lumpage.

KK will more than likely win, but I wouldnt be overly sure. Remember they have had precious little preparation for this, a very very low key league and an easy game against Dublin. In contrast Galwa have played a league final, championship game v Wexford and 2 ultra competitive games v Offaly.

One things for sure though its gonna be high scoring.

Armagh Vs. London (Hurling)

Armagh @ EVS

Anyone know anything about either side?

celtic723 wrote: »
    Cheers i'd like some cash, anything you'd reccomend?

i dont personally have this bet on,but am trying to stick to a strict staking strategy,if i didnt have any open bets i would be going for.
    treble of
    antrim
    kerry -2
    serena williams

my stake would of been(€100 returns €207.41)

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    over 46.5 points total is evs.

Serious lumpage.

KK will more than likely win, but I wouldnt be overly sure. Remember they have had precious little preparation for this, a very very low key league and an easy game against Dublin. In contrast Galwa have played a league final, championship game v Wexford and 2 ultra competitive games v Offaly.

One things for sure though its gonna be high scoring.

weather could play a big part, rain forecast for sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

i wouldnt i think this galway team is being under estimated just because of one poor performance against offaly,

This ^

Galway +4 @ 10/11 for me if anything.

prob a smaller stake on the Galway win @ 5/2 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Galway seem to be the only team that can put it up to Kilkenny. No one gave them a chance in 2001 and 2005 either. The two games against Offaly will stand to them (Offaly aren't as bad as everyone makes out).
    I fancy Galway to win outright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Galway are not after 1 bad performance, they are after 3 - Wexford and Offaly x 2. If they play anywhere near that performance tomorrow they will get hammered. Kilkenny are supposed to be better this year than in any of their last 4 AI winning years. Galway can be unpredictable alright but bar one of their glory days KK are simply a much better outfit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

KK should be well ahead only for a stupid goal they conceded..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Playing against a strong breeze now for the second half. Never felt confident taking them on the high handicap. Still hoping for a win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,278 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

KK leading by 8 now...

I was confident until they gave that silly goal away Galway seemed too take alot of heart from it and started taking it too KK.. But the fight looks too be gone now come KK:D a nice €70 profit if they win by more then 4.. Thanks OP for the tip

:D Sweet..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

matt1958 wrote: »
    :D Sweet..
    nice one,
    whats your opinion of uruguay and spain to with both halves, and cork to beat waterford, a treble, 100 pays 33,350 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

argosy2006 wrote: »
    nice one,
    whats your opinion of uruguay and spain to with both halves, and cork to beat waterford, a treble, 100 pays 33,350 :eek:

I know this wasn't directed at me, But I hope you're on drugs. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

x PyRo wrote: »
    I know this wasn't directed at me, But I hope you're on drugs. :P
    i love a outside bet , the reward is good :D
    would not be a shock to me if spain got a goal both halves and won 2-0 , uruguay a long shot i know, and cork should win , my thoughts are u will never land a bet like that if u never play it in first place, i always play big win accumulators ,but for small stakes,
    i might just play it for 10.00

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Too much "ifs" in that bet for me to throw down 100. I wouldn't even bet 100 on a single of Spain to win both halves. Never mind Uruguay doing it.

argosy2006 wrote: »
    nice one,

pretty far out save your money or put it on Germany because Spain will be going home after this game.. one simple reason Germany's pace on the counter attack..

i dont personally have this bet on,but am trying to stick to a strict staking strategy,if i didnt have any open bets i would be going for.
    treble of
    antrim
    kerry -2
    serena williams

my stake would of been(€100 returns €207.41)

WON

not to sure whether you took my advice celtic723 or not but if you did,well done.;)you did ask after all

Advertisement