Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Pressie for OH

Options
  • 01-07-2010 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

My OHs ( A Woman ) birthday is looming like the dark grey clouds overhead.
    Every year I either forget or when I don’t I don’t end up getting her what she hinted at.
    Last year for instance she said she wanted something with meaning so I bought a big dictionary, the thing weighed a ton and left a nasty bruise on ones forehead.
    The year before I forgot, and had to sneak into town on the day and buy her a Gift Voucher for a Spa treatment but the silly twonk of a receptionist stapled the Visa slip onto the voucher so she knew I forgot.
    This year I don’t know, Im not going to forget I am thinking Lady Gaga, but I don’t want to go.
    Is there a box set of The Hills, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kendra, The City, Jearsy Shore, 4 Weddings, That Kerry Kantonas thing or any other Reality shows.
    I want to make an impression this year, so what other things should I get.
    ( Flowers are out, waste of money )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

A Fuji Finepix Z33WP Camera.
    To capture those special moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Weekend break via ryanair to some european city. Should be cheap enough at the moment. Muchos Kudos i would think.

Advertisement