Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in Manorhamiliton area?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved to Manorhamiliton and due to my complete lack of fitness:o i am interested in playing a bit of football (5 a side etc) during the week. If there is anyone out there with room for another player let me know
    Thanks in advance for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ruanaidh

I think there's 5 a side soccer matches in the gym in the Comprehensive School during the week. I think these are all privately arranged games though so will be hard to join unless you know someone. Manorhamilton Rangers are the local soccer club they might be able to provide further advice, else just keep an ear open for any small chat in the local bars over the weekend. A lot of the soccer lads drink in Gurns.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

Thanks for that ruanaidh, will keep my ear to the ground!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

Advertisement