Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music player problem or niggle on Desire

Options
  • 01-07-2010 8:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭

I've deleted all the MP3s that came with the Desire and put on some of my own. Now when I open Music Player it still shows the album art for the old MP3s and doesn't show my new music.

I've downloaded a couple of apps e.g. MixZing and it still shows the old music and not the new stuff.
    I've gone into Applications and deleted the cache for Music Player and rebooted. It made no difference.

Would anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm now running Astro Player Beta and that works on a folder basis so I can play the music fine, I'd just like to get rid of this niggly problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

I think what still shows for you is just a playlist. Not sure how to delete/modify it, haven't played with it too much yet.

Edit: yes that's it. Make a new playlist, add songs to it, then in the playlist view long tap and select 'play'. It will replace the old one in 'now playing'.

Advertisement