Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessory shops in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a dilema! Have a wedding on Friday and it's only now I'm looking for embellishments for my very plain dress...maybe a flower/corsage idea? My sister is going to Kilkenny tomorrow so I was just wondering if anybody could steer her in the direction of an accessory shop.
    Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Well there's an accessorize in the market cross. That's all I can think of, I think there's another accessory shop in the market cross too, can't think what it is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

mazken wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a dilema! Have a wedding on Friday and it's only now I'm looking for embellishments for my very plain dress...maybe a flower/corsage idea? My sister is going to Kilkenny tomorrow so I was just wondering if anybody could steer her in the direction of an accessory shop.
    Thanks a mill :)

Hey.

There is a shopping mall there in the centre of the town it's called Market Cross they have a lovely little store on the way in, it's call Accessorize. I have gotten lovely stuff for weddings here and it's not too exspensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mazken

thanks a mill girls...will send her in that direction so :)

Advertisement