Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budweiser Cans

Options
  • 30-06-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Just wondering where the best place to stock up is so far 8 for 10 quid is the best I can see! anyone know any bargains on the trays? :D

Heineken also as an alternative

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

In Supervalu you can get 12 cans of Bud for 12 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cudders

Had a look in Supervalu yesterday couldn't see any :( Do you know if the offer is still on maybe it was just that Supervalu that had none?

Not sure to be honest, the week before that they had 12 cans for 15 euro so they might have been just trying to get rid off stock! It was last friday I got the deal so It could be over!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

thursday-ad_2.jpg
    only miserable 330ml cans though, I usually see 300ml bottles 5% for €1 or less in dunnes.

Yea Nemanja Id say they were well snapped up wish I had of known earlier! Just tryna get me supply sorted for Oxegen can only bring cans in rubadub so the bottles wouldn't be any use :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

I couldnt find em in Supervalu either.

Where were the original 8 cans for €10 OP? Its BBQ time tonight defo

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Cudders wrote: »
    only bring cans in rubadub so the bottles wouldn't be any use :(
    Ah right, I just posted in Bargain alerts

Amstel 4.3%x500ml €1
    Heineken 4.3%x24x500ml €30 both in O'Briens

Did I hear some story of heineken storing your beer for you in oxegen or something, though you must have heineken -or was I dreaming!

rubadub wrote: »
    Ah right, I just posted in Bargain alerts

Amstel 4.3%x500ml €1
    Heineken 4.3%x24x500ml €30 both in O'Briens

Did I hear some story of heineken storing your beer for you in oxegen or something, though you must have heineken -or was I dreaming!

Yeah, heineken do chill your cans for you, it probably has to be heineken alright, not sure what camp this is in but it will probably be in the heineken tent.

The 8 cans are in Centra for €10 might be a bit late for your BBQ sorry :(

Yea they chill them in 90 minutes in the tent say it would be madness with the amount of people collecting cans/putting them in!

Back to the Budweiser though http://www.obrienswine.ie/Search-budweiser €30 for 24 500ml cans if anyones interested :)

Advertisement