Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yEllOw

Options
  • 30-06-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

bsw-tatami-vinyl-yellow.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

album-Donovan-Mellow-Yellow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

WET00055%20Scribble%20Black&Pink%20Insert%20248x331.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

exomos-goby-yellow-submarine-11-16-2006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

yallow_index1.jpg

farber_yellow_oct_05.jpg

mushroom_yellow-cluster_wallpaper_t.jpg

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

istockphoto_876701-bee-cartoon.jpg

• Advertisement

Seconds later it was raped to death by an oni.

The oni was yellow though, so it's ok.

I think I quite like that Oni - It should keep up the good work!
    funny-sign-for-bananas-curved-yellow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,051 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Yellow3.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

YELLOW.jpg

WHAT IS THE ELEPHANT DOING DRIVING A CAR

SERIOUSLY ELEPHANTS CAN'T GET INSURANCE I MEAN WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE'S AN ACCIDENT

• Advertisement

That is just so irresponsible, who is in charge here, that is UNACCEPTABLE ive never seen anyting so mad that is just ridicolous what does that elephant tink hes doing drivin tha car thats just stupid WONT SOMEBODY THINK ABOU THE CHILDREN and the people and the cats and the dogs ITS AN ACCIDENT waiting TO HAPPE somebody make it STOP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I seriously get emails in work like that for our customer care department - I am contemplating replying and asking them to use proper grammar and vocabulary as otherwise we will not able to process their complaint - but the boss won't let me :/)

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT IS SO FAKE PHOTOSHOP YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT THESE DAYS YOU KNOW - why is NPOBODY answering????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

breakfast_eleph.jpg

We - from the Elephant Appreciation Society- would appreciate it if this forum could no longer discriminate towards elephants. They are very clever, sensible creatures and are well capable of driving vehicles if taight properly. Therefore, we feel we need to address this issue and point out that elephants have an intelligence higher than other mammals. Please correct your writings or our legal deparment will be in touch.

Yours sincerely,
    Dr. Eammonn Vincent Hubarty, CEO of the EAS (Elephant Appreciation Society).

118607.jpg

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/FOXBRO%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/FOXBRO%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.png[/IMG]breakfast_eleph.jpg
    Dear,

I feel compelled to write once more, as it seems our message was entirely ignored. Not only are you blatantly discriminating against elephanst, you are now abusing them in a sexual fashion? We, at the EAS, find this unacceptable and demand this profanity to be removed. Elephanst are being mocked to often and we will no longer accept this disgracefull behaviour.

Please act immediatly,

Regards,
    Dr. Eammonn Vincent Hubarty, CEO of the EAS (Elephant Appreciation Society).

Silly sNarah, you can't IMG tag local files on your computer - attach them to the post, right click for the url of the image, then put that url into the IMG tags.

I knew that........

*inserts distraction*
    thats-one-fine-one.jpg

Advertisement