Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do the world a favour

Options
  • 30-06-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour

here is a link to an official Justin Bieber poll page. Basically you vote for which country you think he should preform a concert in.

Naturally, this being the internet, we have voted en mass for North Korea. Solving two huge problems of the world. North Korea being devoid of Western pop music and Justin Bieber still being alive.

I ask that you help in this hilarious act of internet humor and vote North Korea every 20 minutes (as often as the site allows)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Didn't Girls Aloud do this a few years ago and the winning vote was Iraq?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

and that's why you don't hear from Girls Aloud any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Damn, 60,000 down on Israel.

Still, Israel. Could be less funny I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

smegmar wrote: »
    http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour

here is a link to an official Justin Bieber poll page. Basically you vote for which country you think he should preform a concert in.

Naturally, this being the internet, we have voted en mass for North Korea. Solving two huge problems of the world. North Korea being devoid of Western pop music and Justin Bieber still being alive.

I ask that you help in this hilarious act of internet humor and vote North Korea every 20 minutes (as often as the site allows)
    Started reading, saw the name "Justin Bieber" and that was enough.

Leaving thread, exit stage left...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Biggins wrote: »
    Started reading, saw the name "Justin Bieber" and that was enough.

Leaving thread, exit stage left...

practical jokes are practical...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

You can vote for Antartica...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

who is justin bieber?

does this mean im old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

skelliser wrote: »
    who is justin bieber?

does this mean im old!

no my friend, it means your ears have been saved!! just keep living your life and never think of this name again!! ;)

Advertisement