Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puerto Banus/Marbella - question/advice?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi to all! Im heading to Puerto Banus with a group of guys for a friends stag, in a couple of weeks time. We fancy living it up a bit to toast my friends journey into alleged wedded bliss, so we're going to hit one of those beach clubs (either Nikki Beach or Ocean Club probably). Now, i've been to Puerto Banus or Marbella a good few times before, so i know a lot of the bars and restaurants aren't cheap, and we're well prepared for that!

But, i've never been to one of the beach clubs, which kinda become semi 'day nightclubs' at times, so im not sure just how expensive they are. Does anyone know how much it costs for a beer or a whisky & coke or something like that (not asking about good wines or champagne or fancy cocktails)? Is it like 7 or 8 euros, compared to 5 or 6 in the rest of Puerto Banus, or are we talking something in double figures? Advise and reviews on these places would be much appreciated!! :confused::)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

5-6 euro? dont think ull get much for that in puerto banus. i was there and paid 26 euro for two bottles of miller beer

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ootermus

Eh, where'd u pay 26 bucks for a couple of beers? I was there at Easter, there's obviously a wide mix of prices, but most of the bars are in the 5-7 range, and then you have a few priceier ones, but 13 euro a bottle sounds more like a nightclub rather than bar, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

it was a piano bar,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Sean Bateman

Ootermus wrote: »
    Hi to all! Im heading to Puerto Banus with a group of guys for a friends stag, in a couple of weeks time. We fancy living it up a bit to toast my friends journey into alleged wedded bliss, so we're going to hit one of those beach clubs (either Nikki Beach or Ocean Club probably). Now, i've been to Puerto Banus or Marbella a good few times before, so i know a lot of the bars and restaurants aren't cheap, and we're well prepared for that!

But, i've never been to one of the beach clubs, which kinda become semi 'day nightclubs' at times, so im not sure just how expensive they are. Does anyone know how much it costs for a beer or a whisky & coke or something like that (not asking about good wines or champagne or fancy cocktails)? Is it like 7 or 8 euros, compared to 5 or 6 in the rest of Puerto Banus, or are we talking something in double figures? Advise and reviews on these places would be much appreciated!! :confused::)

I read your post with a mixture of pity and disgust. Havent you Celtic Tiger cubs learnt your lesson? For those of you who dont know, Nicky beach and the Ocean club are the places where the likes of the late Katie French throw champagne at each other. I hope it rained on yez for the week!

Advertisement