Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stick on bra cups???

Options
  • 30-06-2010 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has used the above? I bought some silicone ones last week and TBH was afraid to use them as they seemed way to heavy to stay in place. Just bought some in penneys. The idea of them I love but it also scares the life out of me. Do they stay in place or would I (worst case scenario) end up with one stuck to the front of my shoe on a night out!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

They should stay in place as long as you don't have any oils or creams on your skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

As long as you're not up and dancing and sweating I think you'll get away with it :D But if you're dancing with one on, expect it to peel off on the dance floor!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

I wore one out to a disco and it was fine. Tbh I wouldn't trust Penneys as there could be a chance it won't stick as well as other brands but then again it might be fine. You can use double-sided body tape for extra support. Just don't put any fake tan or creams or anything wear the sides are going to stick because they wont'! Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

Thanks for the replies, was thinking the same thing bout the Penney's type but I didn't want to waste more money on trying them. I'll give them a go and hope for the best!!!

Advertisement