Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair advice please!!

Options
  • 30-06-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi!!

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice! I need to wash my hair every day and if not i have to tie my fringe back. Headin to a festival next wk and I really dont want to have to worry about my hair so I was thinking about getting it cut and coloured and my fringe plated the day i'm going. I get the longest out of my hair after it is coloured. I was thinking about bringin some dry shampoo too. Is this a good idea? Or could anyone suggest something else? Its my first time to go camping and a festival like this so want to make sure I'm well prepared!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

Hi!!

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice! I need to wash my hair every day and if not i have to tie my fringe back. Headin to a festival next wk and I really dont want to have to worry about my hair so I was thinking about getting it cut and coloured and my fringe plated the day i'm going. I get the longest out of my hair after it is coloured. I was thinking about bringin some dry shampoo too. Is this a good idea? Or could anyone suggest something else? Its my first time to go camping and a festival like this so want to make sure I'm well prepared!!

Thanks!

Dry shampoo works really well in long hair so you should be okay. My sister uses it about once a week when she can't be bothered to wash her hair.

If you're going to oxegen there's a hairdressers there if you get desperate you can always get a wash and blow dry. I got one last year on the sunday and it was well worth the €20!

My problem is my hair is short so instead of ending up with greasy hair I end up with hair standing up on the top of my head!

Have a great weekend tho and don't worry too much about your hair, everyone else will probably be dirty by the saturday!

Advertisement