Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acting/Theatre Classes

Options
  • 30-06-2010 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    This is something that I would like to take up as a hobby in September.
    Anyone know of any groups/classes etc in Limerick/Tipp area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Thanks

what age are you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

I am *cough* a very young 31 year old.

Its something Ive always wanted to do but never had time.

There are lots of things for children/teens but not for adults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

a i know mate. i was trying to get into it myself awhile back. the limerick youth theatre cater for up to 23's (ageist feckers:D)

there are a few places around though this seems to be the best

CentreSPACE Studios, St. Alphonsus Street (Next to Dolan’s Warehouse) Limerick. Ireland Tel: 085 1940926 info@centrestageireland.com
    http://centrestageireland.com/html/adult_classes_2010.html

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

I run the Limerick School of Acting and am presently considering running classes for adults in September with concentration on TV/Film acting.
    If anyone wants to P.M. their interest I'll get back as soon as plans are finalised :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Thanks

If you wanted to go down the performance route, The Cecilian Musical Society are starting rehearsals for their forthcoming production of "The Wiz" in early September. We are an amateur Musical Society that has been performing in the city for the past 90 + years. All levels of experience welcome even if thats none at all :D
    PM me if you want more details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Just to let anyone who is interested know, Acting For Adults will be starting on Wednesday Oct 6th at Limerick School of Acting, St. Michael's Hall, Pery Square, Limerick, for 10 weeks from 8pm - 9.15pm.

Ring 086-245-2994 for more details.
    :D:D:D

Advertisement