Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall Person Trousers

Options
  • 30-06-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi,

Do any of you out there know where I could find a pair plain black trousers with a leg size of 34inches or more. All I can find in the likes of Dunnes, Penny's etc is a 33" leg.

Thank you,
    Lee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭DeepSleeper

I share this problem - you might have to go up-market, since some of the better (old-style) mens drapers will sell plain/formal trousers with unfinished (i.e. un-hemed) ends - you then get them taken up to the right length.

Otherwise, try the net (especially for more casual stuff) - I buy Levis jeans online from Poland in order to get a 36" leg...

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭johnny-grunge

Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look around some of the fancier shops. Strange thing is I never have problems finding jeans that fit me leg wise. Just noticed it recently with the trousers.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions,
    Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Theres a sale on in BT at the moment, and I did see a fair few pairs of jeans with 34" legs, so might be worth checking out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

New look have a tall section, and some of the clothes are fab. Worth checking it out.

Cadyboo wrote: »
    New look have a tall section, and some of the clothes are fab. Worth checking it out.

Yep, they do indeed.

For all those over 5'8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Yep, they do indeed.

For all those over 5'8.

Not sure if that's men's or women's that you're on about, but I'm only 5'5" and shop in the tall sections for jeans/trousers. I have long legs and regular length (and sometimes even long length!) are too short for me, especially if I wear heels.

Dorothy Perkins do 35" lengths which are perfect but the 36" in most places will do fine.

Advertisement