Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

expensive tattoo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

"Q: Does the ink fade with time?
    A: There are case studies indicating that falling out of love may have a slight fading effect on the ink, apart from that, this baby is for life.

Q: Can i still be a heart donor?
    A: Yes, you can. However, be aware that research suggest that the new owner of your heart tend to get an unexplainable crush on the person whose name is tattooed on the heart."

Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I've seen a lot of stupid shìt in my time but this brings it to another level!

they have performed over 500 successful operations without any major complications

Eh, what happened with the minor ones?

Anywho, $12000 for a tattoo nobody can see and the only proof you have is a scar on your chest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of stupid shìt in my time but this brings it to another level!

they have performed over 500 successful operations without any major complications

Eh, what happened with the minor ones?

Anywho, $12000 for a tattoo nobody can see and the only proof you have is a scar on your chest?

Hmmm, theres something about that article which leads me to believe that you sir have just been had :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

plissken wrote: »
    Hmmm, theres something about that article which leads me to believe that you sir have just been had :)
    no I think it's legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Thats honestly THE most ridiculous thing ive seen in a long time if its real. Stupid stupid muppets who spend that kinda money on something so dangerous and pointless.

Think its photoshopped tbh! Actually it has to be photoshopped, how in gods name can you accurately tatoo a living pulsating organ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 daytimetv

no I think it's legit.

Really? You honestly believe that there's doctors out there who will perform thoracic surgery to allow a tattoo artist to ink a person's heart? Or that the tattoo artist himself (or herself, I won't be sexist) is opening up someone's chest?

C'mon man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

daytimetv wrote: »
    Really? You honestly believe that there's doctors out there who will perform thoracic surgery to allow a tattoo artist to ink a person's heart? Or that the tattoo artist himself (or herself, I won't be sexist) is opening up someone's chest?

C'mon man...
    I saw it on Oprah.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

my brain is telling me no way is this true, but theres still a bit of doubt in my mind.... im sure there are some fools on this planet that wud pay for it. either way its stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I remain highly sceptical that any doctor will preform an unnecessary surgery involving cracking open your chest, taking out your heart, inscribing your heart withink, re-attaching the organ and sewing you back up.

On the other hand there could have been a time where similiar was said about cosemetic surgery.

But surely ink wouldn't be great for your internal organs? And would you be kept artifically alive while the heart is being tattooed? Could you say you had died for your tattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Q: Is it dangerous?
    A: It’s not totally safe, but remember, it can be even more dangerous not to express true love.

GOOD SIR !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

That has to be photoshopped sure you'd kill someone if you used tattoo needles on a living heart and id imagine the vipration from the electronic needles would put the heart out of rythem...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

500px-Shopped.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Sorry OP but it's a big sham, it's a promo campaign for a band Vikunja! http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/faking-heart-tattoos-to-promote-music-videos-true-love-tattoos-is-a-sham

Advertisement