Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denim cropped jacket?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

If you can make the trip down to Waterford, I got one in No Name last week for 25 quid

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Topshop have them in-store and online www.topshop.com

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

cbmonstra wrote: »
    If you can make the trip down to Waterford, I got one in No Name last week for 25 quid

Might have too cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Twee. wrote: »
    Topshop have them in-store and online www.topshop.com

Do you know how short they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

+1 to Topshop.

I got mine there a week ago and love it. I got the petit size even though I'm tall and it stops just below my chest. Bit pricey at around €65 or so, but if you know anyone with a student card you can get a 10% discuont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fendigal

I enquired about one of these in newlook the other day the girl said they are gettin them back in,so could be worth ur while checkin next wk or that.Also if your anywhere near carlow there's a shop in the fairgreen centre not sure of the name its where villa was but i have seen them in there for 35 euro..they looked nice. Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

No Name in Clarehall Shopping Centre in Dublin have them so I presume other No Names do too.

Advertisement