Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 UK Service Stations

Options
  • 29-06-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering could anyone help me, Im travelling from Waterford to Guildford Uk, in a few weeks to a Top Gear recording session :D...I'm taking the night ferry and will be in Pembroke at 1am and then planning on travelling on, but I will need to find a service station that has shower's so can freshen up. Does anyone know of any along the M4, any advice as always would be much appreciated. 73's from Bandit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

How did you get tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

There are loads of service stations along the M4. I think they are there every 30 miles or so!! Get yourself a cheap hotel and some rest. I believe that they are shown on AA roadmaps! Hopefully someone can confirm. A satnav should have them saved in the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭skodacb

I checked the sat-nav but only good for a hundred miles from my point, as regards getting studio recording tickets, a 3yr wait and its the applausestore, you need for the tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Reading services (Between J12 and J11) has showers, as does Chievely Services at J13.

You lucky sod:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I would try and get one of the travellodge deals for £10 a night. There are a good few travellodges just off the M4 (I think Chievely is a Hiliton, but could be wrong). There is a travellodge at Bristol and one near Carmarthen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement