Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Bass player looking to join a band

Options
  • 29-06-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey

I'm 24 from Kildare and looking to join a band. I have gigging experience from a previous band and can play guitar or bass.
    I was lead singer in my previous band so can do backing vox also.

PM me if interested.

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

influences?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 axis182

Hey

I'm 24 from Kildare and looking to join a band. I have gigging experience from a previous band and can play guitar or bass.
    I was lead singer in my previous band so can do backing vox also.

PM me if interested.

Cheers! :D

hey dude were looking for a bass player at this moment for an originals

ive already recruited a drummer and have a choice of many a vocalist at this stage

heres a link to my my other add if your interested

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/47/60249547.html

cheers for your time in reading this

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 darrenbolger3

Nirvana, RHCP, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Manics, REM, U2, Greenday, Thin Lizzy etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Burning Brigade

Hi, we are a Post-Hardcore band with influences from the Metalcore genre. We are band members from different parts of the world and we've decided to make Dublin our "HQ". We are in the process of finishing our debut EP which will be released in the Winter of 2010.

We are looking for a new guitarist due to the move. We have a lot of great contacts both in the US as well as in Scandinavia, with different bands and labels. It is a very serious project where commitment is a essential matter.

We are looking for a talented guitarist who would be interested in touring and experience the whole Rock lifestyle! If you see yourself as a gifted guitarist and want to receive more information, please answer this ad. or e-mail: wolfiebee83@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Wolfie
    Burning Brigade

• Registered Users Posts: 47 MC707

Pm sent to original poster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Colzed

Hey there, we'looking for a lead guitarist to join our band. you can check out some of our material at www.myspace.com/9thlifemetal
    If you like what you hear and think that you could contribute your own style to the songs give me a shout and we can hammer out the fine details.
    Thanks.

Colm.

Advertisement