Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook question

Options
  • 29-06-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Not a major problem but if I untag photos of myself someone put up on Facebook will they be notified? Some photos have been put up where I look very drunk (but am not). As far as I know they can only be removed by who ever put them up but I would at least like to untag them without it being brought to their attention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No, they won't know. And because you untag them, I don't think anyone can then re-tag them if you get me.

Not to worry you or anything but just because they wont be notified doesn't mean they wont notice. They probably would have to check to notice, but still, they might.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

just ask them to take them down. you never gave then permission to put them up, so they have to take them down if you ask

Advertisement