Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 - lost code and low battery

Options
  • 29-06-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I just bought a 2nd hand house. The house has an Aritech CS350 alarm fitted. The display is showing "Low battery" and beside that, I dont have the code to go fooling around with opening the CS350.
    I am guessing that the best option is to put it back to factory defaults and put in a new code?...is this correct...? or is there a better way ?..
    PS...I dont have the engineering code either

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If You have no way of getting the codes try the factory default.
    Power down the panel and disconnect the battery. Remove the factory link (LK1) .
    Power up the panel. I'd it defaulted you will be presented with select language.
    Press arrow up 1
    User code 01122
    Engineer. 01278

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gregmis

thanks Koolkid...I'll give it a go later today...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thread moved to the new Home security systems forum

Advertisement