Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private French lessons

Options
  • 29-06-2010 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who helps me to brush up my poor French skills at a fair price :-) I am living in the area Dublin 18, but would be happy to drive to other places ( south side only please) as well. Please write me an email if you would like to give it a try and let me know what your hourly rate would be.

Toby-Jane@gmx.de

Many Thanks in advance,

Rondriane
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

I've heard great things about the alliance francaise
    they do private french lessons
    http://www.alliance-francaise.ie/private/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rondriane

they do, but on a regular basis 65 Euro is way to expensive. I am more looking for a student or someone else with good French skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

hmm
    ask around your family if there's someone in school/college with good french they could help brush up the basics.
    i've helped people with french but i wouldn't feel confident enough going past a beginner level with them after that i think it's really a qualified teacher or a native speaker that's the best

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

If you look at gumtree.ie there is always ad's for French/german/ spanish, etc. people looking to meet Irish people with whom they can practise their english with in return for lessons!

Advertisement