Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the story behind this dreamfall ?

Options
  • 29-06-2010 1:06am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭

truck on the right hand side , with people hitching back to Dublin , random or wha ?

c0a8c453cbd616ab7643944.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

truck on the right hand side , with people hitching back to Dublin , random or wha ?

Some of the actors who did the Voices in the game are Irish might have something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Some of the actors who did the Voices in the game are Irish might have something to do with it.

Also the guy who created everything to do with earthworm jim is originally from the north of Ireland, sound bloke too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

just realised how much time i have spent playing games...

crikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Sorry I don't get the reference eitheir but on a similair note there's a Japanese rpg set in Doolin Co. Clare :)

Folklore it's called.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

GAAman wrote: »
    Also the guy who created everything to do with earthworm jim is originally from the north of Ireland, sound bloke too :)

Just to add to this i looked again and the playstation game MDK is there, was done by the same guy
    Panda wrote: »
    just realised how much time i have spent playing games...

crikey.

Ditto :)

Edit: ok well looking at it, it is in russian and has the year 2005, i am guessing it is/was a games convention of some sort maybe a retro one as it obviously goes across multiple platforms

• Advertisement
Advertisement