Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist looking for rock band in....

Options
  • 29-06-2010 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Vocalist looking for band in Ratoath/Ashbourne/Dunshauglin area.
    As you can see i'm just turning 15. Looking for bands ranging from punk to alternative to emopop. E.g. Green Day to Paramore to My Chemical Romance to All Time low. I've done a lot of professional shows and have won talent shows. I tend to base my voice techniques off the likes of Paramore, The pretty reckless, Joan Jett, Halfcocked and Flyleaf. :D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Hey. I'm a guitarist with very similar influences as yourself, also trying to start a band. Just a shame I'm based all the way out in Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ChimneyParade

422nd wrote: »
    Hey. I'm a guitarist with very similar influences as yourself, also trying to start a band. Just a shame I'm based all the way out in Cavan.

aww that is a shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I do travel to dublin a lot though, passing through dunshaughlin. And with the chance of buses running on this new motorway soon, maybe it wouldn't be as much hassle as it is now. Maybe we could work something out. I wouldn't just wanna pass up the opportunity without giving something a shot. Coz it's f*cking difficult to find the ideal band mates. So i think location comes second to finding some one with similar influences. What do you think?

Advertisement