Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quartet/Celloist Needed for studio work.

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi guys. we're looking for a string quartet to lay down strings on a track from our album. if you are a celloist we'd love to hear from you too. we're working with producer Noel Hogan (The Cranberries), and this is the last step of the production! it won't take more than a day in studio. anyone interested please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you. we'll arrange transport + costs if needs be!

thanks guys!

mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Hey,

Check out http://www.bohemianstrings.com/

I used these guys when recording album which we finished last year.

Very professional and Antonin had some great ideas.

Best of luck with the recording.

Seany

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

mikesmt wrote: »
    Hi guys. we're looking for a string quartet to lay down strings on a track from our album. if you are a celloist we'd love to hear from you too. we're working with producer Noel Hogan (The Cranberries), and this is the last step of the production! it won't take more than a day in studio. anyone interested please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you. we'll arrange transport + costs if needs be!

thanks guys!

mike

I know someone.

If you're can't find anyone let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Advertisement