Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is paidi ogs pub in mulhuddart?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

can anyone google map me to it? is it in the village?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Random wrote: »
    can anyone google map me to it? is it in the village?

thanks

It's the pub in the village that was formerly The Shanty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It is the renamed shanty pub in Mulhuddart Village.
    If you stick mulhuddart into google maps the pin it returns is pretty much where the pub is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Follow the noise. Bloody DJ keeps me awake at weekends till all hours

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Marcos

Don't know why you'd want to go in there, but it's the only pub in Mulhuddart. I had the misfortune to go into it once and never again.

When most of us say "social justice" we mean equality under the law opposition to prejudice, discrimination and equal opportunities for all. When Social Justice Activists say "social justice" they mean an emphasis on group identity over the rights of the individual, a rejection of social liberalism, and the assumption that unequal outcomes are always evidence of structural inequalities.

Andrew Doyle, The New Puritans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Marcos wrote: »
    Don't know why you'd want to go in there, but it's the only pub in Mulhuddart. I had the misfortune to go into it once and never again.

When was the last time you were in the place? When it was the Shanty?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

thanks for the answers lads, have what i need now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

When was the last time you were in the place? When it was the Shanty?

They can put whatever name they want over the door, it'll always be the shanty :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Just follow the smell of p1ss.

The place is actually OK now. I was expecting what all of you were when I went to see the match and I was pleasantly surprised. 3D football, A large screen projector and a clean jacks is all ya need. No smell of piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

The place is actually OK now. I was expecting what all of you were when I went to see the match and I was pleasantly surprised. 3D football, A large screen projector and a clean jacks is all ya need. No smell of piss.

...and the clientele?

• Advertisement
Advertisement