Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing - decorative stone and granite kerbing

Options
  • 28-06-2010 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi folks,
    I'm based in the Laois/Carlow area, looking to source decorative stone and granite kerbing.
    Need about 500 metre squared for stone which i think is around 42 tonne. Need about 170metres of granite kerbing.
    For the drive and area around house, I have a guy coming in with 804 on the drive and roll.
    Do i need to also source dust underlay and also do i need this plastic covering you can get before the top layer of stone is layed?
    For an area like this, do people have any advice choosing between pebbles and quartz?
    Appreciate any advice, doing my head in at this stage.
    Thanks
    Mur

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 frankledwith

Hi Mur, you posted question about stone kerbs a long time ago, did you install this, how did it go for you? What type and size of stone did you use, where did you source it? Can you show pic? Thank you, frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

That granite has probably eroded by now :)

Advertisement