Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer required for Hard Rock/Metal Band

Options
  • 28-06-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

We are currently a 3 piece band, guitar, bass and drums looking for a singer to add to our lineup. Our influences are are very broad but it is our intention with this band to bring back some 1990's spark with our influences centering around bands such as Korn, Limp bizkit, Hed Pe, Static-X, One Minute Silence, The Deftones. With a lot of 90's metal bands now making big comebacks we dont see why we cant try it ourselves.

In a singer we are looking for someone that stands out from the crowd. Whatever style of vocals you may have if you feel it might work with the clip we have provided below please get in contact with us. We rehearse once a week in Muzzle Music just outside Dublin city centre. Each member of this band is a well established musician and our ages range from 23 to 27.

This is a very rough demo recorded by our guitarist of a song we were working on last week.

http://soundcloud.com/fractals-2/stompyobitchass

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 strictlyelvis

Hi there!
    My name is Phil, I am 32 and I live in Gorey. I have been singing since I was 6 mainly Rock and some Gospel. I am told I have an excellent voice.
    I can also play the guitar-(Rhythm) and would rate my-self as good.
    I am eager to get involved again with a bang and hopefuly start gigin. I have lots of free time at the mo and am available for a trial/audition any time. I have a car so transport is not an issue. Please feel free to contact me on my email addrerss; [EMAIL="philipmkeogh@hotmail"]philipmkeogh@hotmail[/EMAIL]
    Ps; Liked the demo

Advertisement