Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colin Farrel - The Meaning Of Life

Options
  • 28-06-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

This interview was made a year or two ago and i only found it looking for a Dublin accent....

I was astonished at the transformation of Colin Farrell from when the last time he was brought to my attention...I was really impressed by this interview and I know many people that are/were as Colin farrelll was before and some that have made that realisation/transformation as he has. Its pretty interesting.

I think its definitely worth a watch.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

That was really good, so rare to see an interview like that. Very honest and down to earth.
    I'd never have seen in an intelligent or spiritual light before. I've a lot of respect for him after watching that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

He's still the idiot from the phone box, sorry.
    Can't get it out of my head every time I hear his name.
    Good interview, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    He's still the idiot from the phone box, sorry.
    Can't get it out of my head every time I hear his name.
    Good interview, though.

hah! thats the first film i think of when i hear his name too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I thought he came across very well in his most recent interview on Jonathan Ross too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've got a soft spot for Farreller so I do.

Heard he's a lovely guy too so nice to see one of our own that makes it doesn't turn out to be a complete tool.

"I'm a fiend for Mojitos!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Brilliant find OP, thanks for sharing.

Anyone know where I could find the Gabriel Byrne interview from the meaning of life with Gay Byrne?

I've tried RTE Player and torrent sites but can't seem to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Nulty wrote: »
    I think its definitely worth a watch.
    Really really worth watching. I didnt have much of an opinion on him apart from he was cute and Phonebox ;) was awful but in that interview he was really articulate,intelligent,down to earth and funny. I loved the way he described
    his son as an "ugrade and then some" of himself
    . Ive a bigtime crush now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

That was definitely worth watching, thanks op. Haven't seen him in much, apart from Intermission which is one of my favourite films, but he always came across as very personable and down to earth- that interview just confirms it. Top guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

super interview, comes across as a real person... weaknesses and all, very human.

Advertisement