Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank you card?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey i know there was a simular thread on before here but would it be crossing boundries to give my therapist a thank you card she has but a lot of herself emotionally toward my therapy and i really would like to give her a thank you card with a personal note attached, i think i problay will give her the condering has anyone else here done the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That sounds like something that would be perfectly acceptable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Lots of people send thank you cards to doctors etc so it's perfectly acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well i i did hear before that some therapists dont accept gifts she is new to the job so i didnt want to embarrass or make it akward for her but thamks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

theres a difference between a thank you card and a gift though

a card would be fine, a gift not so much, imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭mollymascara

A gift is a no no, a card is grand as far as I know (that being I sent one myself)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I would think it's perfectly fine to send a card.

Advertisement