Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad pain in tail bone area advice please?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi. i.m hoping someone can give me advice on this i'd really appreciate it. basically i have developed a bad pain in my tailbone, bone between my bum cheeks. Sometimes s slightly above the bone area but usually concentrated on the bone. kinda embarrassing to say to anyone. it started about 2 wk's ago with a slight pain occasionally when i bend down but now it is constant pain when ah bend down or am walking a far distance or doing work of any kind. relied when i sit or lie down. should i go to the doctor or the Physio? i can't afford to waste money on an unnecessary trip to either. i am v concerned that it may be something serious.. if anyone has advice i'd be v grateful. cheers. mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Can't offer any medical advice on boards, I'd advise to go to your GP.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

newportlad wrote: »
    Hi. i.m hoping someone can give me advice on this i'd really appreciate it. basically i have developed a bad pain in my tailbone, bone between my bum cheeks. Sometimes s slightly above the bone area but usually concentrated on the bone. kinda embarrassing to say to anyone. it started about 2 wk's ago with a slight pain occasionally when i bend down but now it is constant pain when ah bend down or am walking a far distance or doing work of any kind. relied when i sit or lie down. should i go to the doctor or the Physio? i can't afford to waste money on an unnecessary trip to either. i am v concerned that it may be something serious.. if anyone has advice i'd be v grateful. cheers. mike

Go to a doctor.
    I suspect this thread will be locked very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

See your GP and he/she can recommend a chiropractor or a physio...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

This could be a multitude of things OP so like the others have suggested you really should go see your GP.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement