Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Period on Pill?

Options
  • 27-06-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Probably over-reacting but here goes:

Been on Dianette for about 18 months and my withdrawal bleed is always on time. This month it hasn't come yet, it's only a day late but I still can't help but feel anxious about it. I always take it in or around the same time every day and haven't missed a pill. Am I freaking out unnecessarily?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

honestly i think theres nothing to worry about. recently (last 3months?) my period has started coming a day late. used to get it every tuesday now i get it wednesday. ive never missed a pill,but i asked my doctor about it and he told me its nothing to worry about that it happens sometimes just from changes in your diet/lifestyle etc. if youre worried give your doctor a buzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Talk to your doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It be late or delayed for a range of reasons.
    Start with a pregnancy test and then go to your dr.

Advertisement