Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made you look.

Options
  • 27-06-2010 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

<3
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You clever devil!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I LOVE YOU FUNKY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! THIS ONE TIME WE OWNED THE SAME CORDS

pant pant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I miss you guys.....

;_;

I wish I was a bum again.

I love what you've done with the place, great to see Tar's appetites being sated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

use the net in work >_>

what ye do these days.

I'ma fan too, nothing like sex beers.

Work?! I wish........I'm now qualified!

Funky Penguin BMus.

Now to get a job.

/Looks

Crap.

• Advertisement

welcome to the world of having degree and no job...go back to college like I did, got to move to dublin then!

bachelor of mustard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

welcome to the world of having degree and no job...go back to college like I did, got to move to dublin then!

bachelor of mustard?

Unless you move to Cork.

Bachelor of Muscle tbh, the hunk. *kissy face*

Yeah, MA here I come.

Seriously, here I come.

*spoooooodge*

/spurt

well nothing changes

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well, at least one of you seems to have gotten a sex change ... 0_o

Again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement