Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coast dress

Options
  • 27-06-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

would anybody know how to get discount or discounted prices on the non sale or kildare village on items in coast salvationg over a dress put cant afford the 195 euro price tag thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 rumby

hi,
    im not sure i understand your query but this might help. numerous times in the past i have seen a fab coast dress on the net. i took down the code, colour and size etc. i then asked the staff in kildare village did they think it would come to kildare. they can insert the code and see how well its selling and then pretty much tell you if it will be in kildare but they wont be certain. i have been very lucky!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭violetanderson

Hi, if you know the dress and the size you want why not buy it online:

If you buy it in uk pounds, chances are it will be a fair bit cheaper than instore.

http://www.coast-stores.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

Take a look on ebay - you often see once-worn or BNWT coast dresses on there.

Of if it's for a once-off occasion, you could take the risk of buying it yourself and then selling it on e-bay to recover some of your money.

ETA: if you go to the website and sign up to their newsletter and also to ASOS (they're a stockist for Coast), you sometimes get discounts on either of those - the ASOS website often has discount codes for up to 15%, would that make the price more reachable?

Advertisement