Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i touch software update???

Options
  • 27-06-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭

have i touch but have mainly used it for music. software is 1.1.5. i recently downloaded i102 104 app. its in my itunes library but cant get it onto the ipod? do i have to buy an update i remember being offered for 7.99 before? i cant seem to find any nw software in itunes store

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

can anyone help me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Eoin_Sheehy

I'm sorry but what you're saying makes very little sense, if your iPod software is 1.1.5 it would suggest that it's 1st Gen iPod Touch which means it didn't get the software update to iOS4, on the app itself you need to update your iPod to at least OS 3.1.3, that's not found in the app store its on the summary page when you sync your iPod, in the box where it says version.

thanks for the reply
    yes i think it is 1st gen on sync page its says software version 1.1.5.
    is it possible to upgrade this?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

km79 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply
    yes i think it is 1st gen on sync page its says software version 1.1.5.
    is it possible to upgrade this?

Aye, and you probably need to either jailbreak it, or still pay the original 7.99. When plugged into iTunes you should be able to check for upgrades for it and proceed.

i would pay the 7 99 but when i click to check for upgrade it syas my software is up to date?

• Advertisement

19710017.jpg

That's the box in question.

And ya, Twilight I know!

:D
    that box says my software is up to date and will automatically check for update 01/07/2010

I'm extremly confused, is there any chance you could upload the same picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

thanks for all the help lads downloading it as we speak

• Advertisement
Advertisement