Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP from the Ray Foley Show lookalike

Options
  • 26-06-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

I sent this in as a podcast e-mail recently but as JP checks them he didn't bother reading it. Anyone else think there is a similarity, the guy on the left is JP Gilbourne and the guy on the right is Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) from How I Meet Your Mother.

JPOrBarney#5487209369645581138

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Dj wrote: »
    I sent this in as a podcast e-mail recently but as JP checks them he didn't bother reading it. Anyone else think there is a similarity, the guy on the left is JP Gilbourne and the guy on the right is Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) from How I Meet Your Mother.

JPOrBarney#5487209369645581138
    Have I gone blind or is this OP just full of fail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Have I gone blind or is this OP just full of fail?

I've gone blind as well. Father O'Malley warned me many times and I never listened. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

no they are amazing photos ;)

Advertisement