Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin Advice

Options
  • 26-06-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I wanted to start looking after my skin again. I used to use the Simple range of products and found them brilliant used with a good amount of water every day.

I used to use a facewash, cleanser, toner and finally a moisturizer afterwards. Does this sound like a good regime to do daily to help clear up spots and make pores around the nose area not as noticeable?

Cheers,

Monkey B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭oohlala

What kind of skin do you have and what price range are you looking at?

Generally afaik facewash dries out the skin. I don't think you would need facewash and a cleanser. If you get a lot of spots i would invest in a good cleanser and exfoliater. I would highly recommend the liz earle hot cloth cleanser, its on the website or available in wilde and green. I think its about 15 euro but its definitely worth it. You can get a try me kit for about 30 and get about 5 mini products in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I find toner can dry out the skin a lot. What was your skin like when you last used the products? You need to be careful when you have greasy skin as if you strip the skin of too much moisture, it overcompensates and gets even greasier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Monkey Business

Pythia wrote: »
    I find toner can dry out the skin a lot. What was your skin like when you last used the products? You need to be careful when you have greasy skin as if you strip the skin of too much moisture, it overcompensates and gets even greasier.

My skin was great last time I used these products. Kept it clear and smooth compared to now that's why I was thinking of using these again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 8BlueBubbles

You should also try to exfoliate, maybe twice a week to remove the dead skin cells that can clog pores. Also, don't forget to wear sunscreen:)

Advertisement