Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ipod touch and 2 issues....

Options
  • 26-06-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hiya,

I have just purchased my first ipod touch and am having a very blonde moment... (sorry to any blondes out here ...)

Ok - problem number one.

I have about 10 audiobooks that are showing under my music and not audio... but I have googled it and found a solution thats fine..

But.. these are on my ipod and not in my library when I open my itunes.. (new laptop - don't know why :-( ) as all my musics and apps are all there. just not the books...

And now when I go to sync I get this message :-

Am I sure I want to sync as all existings songs and playlists on my ipod will be replaced with songs and playlists from my library .. BUT ... none of my audiobooks are on my library..

I want to know two things..

Can I force it to sync from my ipod to my library and not the other way round..

If not, is there a way I can but my audiobooks on my library..

help, I'm an eejit for this..

Rgds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

Any Audio books will show under the books tab in iTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sage4me

Hiya,

They don't. They are on my ipod but not in my library and when I click on my ipod in itunes and go to books there is nothing there .. thats the problem...

I want to get them from my Ipod to my library, but don't know how- because it says that all books on my ipod will be replaced with books from my library, but they are not in my library and I don't want to loose them :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

What solution did you use from the Web, to make the audio files to audio books

Also check in you Itunes directory if the audio books exist

Advertisement