Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stenaline codes?

Options
  • 26-06-2010 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

not a fantastically genuine way to start my boards postings i know, but can anyone help me out here?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

They don't seem to have any at the moment as far as I know, only saving grace is that .ie and .co.uk sites are now charging the same prices after currency conversions just book Stena + and enjoy the crossing with unlimited tea, coffee, water, biscuits, newspapers and a waiter service for dinner/lunch etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

a650 was working up to about 2 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 earnesty

thankyou both. after a bit more research i found a662 and a650 both work (better discount with a650) as of yesterday. much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

earnesty wrote: »
    thankyou both. after a bit more research i found a662 and a650 both work (better discount with a650) as of yesterday. much appreciated.

Anybody got codes for this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Anyone any codes ? Is the + well worth the extra yeah ? Haven't been on a ferry in about 15 years and this time I'll have wife and child with me !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

anyone got any discount codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Apparently, the code Stena A778 which I gave some time ago still works.

Advertisement