Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thetford and Truma

Options
  • 25-06-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭

Where can I get spares for the a Thetford C2 toilet and a 220v Truma water heater in SW Ireland? Or shall I jump on a plane to Stansted?

SG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

camping crazy , new ross.
    they have a web site & do mail order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aja72

Contact with motorhomes dealer or you can buy also from E-bay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Might be worth giving these people a call. They're in Mallow. http://www.buckleyscaravans.ie/accessories.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We're Truma and Thetford approved , what do you need? Though Buckleys are very good for Thetford parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    We're Truma and Thetford approved , what do you need? Though Buckleys are very good for Thetford parts.

Okay I suspect I need a flush pump for a c2.. I can hear the pump but nothing coming thru' to the bowl... and the fluch tank is full. Maybe it is sediment blocking it?

Also I might need a truma 220v hot water water heater tank as I think it is fractured - probably from frost by previous owner. I get a cup full of water under the tank every now and then (daily).. plus I need to bleed it every time I want to use the kitchen sink tap.

SG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Make sure you mention that you have 220v when you order the tank . TBh , Buckley's are probably the best bet seeing as your in that end of the country .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    Make sure you mention that you have 220v when you order the tank . TBh , Buckley's are probably the best bet seeing as your in that end of the country .

Fixed the flush.... er...er... tanks wasn empty.. that fille rneck was tricking me!!

..Heater is cracked... going to try Buckleys. But I have no shame I will go with he best price!

I need a "Truma Therme 230v" - I was wrong before.

Advertisement