Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Applied Psychology Timetable

Options
  • 25-06-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I've been offered a place in the Masters in Applied Psychology in Trinity which I've accepted. Just I can't find any sort of timetable so that I know what kind of hours I'd be doing. I mainly want to know this so I know if I can commute to Trinity or if I'll have to move closer. I understand that it will probably change from year to year but if anybody has any information on the hours that would be great. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

lilsis wrote: »
    I've been offered a place in the Masters in Applied Psychology in Trinity which I've accepted. Just I can't find any sort of timetable so that I know what kind of hours I'd be doing. I mainly want to know this so I know if I can commute to Trinity or if I'll have to move closer. I understand that it will probably change from year to year but if anybody has any information on the hours that would be great. Thank you.

The majority of users on this board tend to be undergrads with only the occasional post grad posting. I'd suggest contacting the course co-ordinator and explaining the situation via email. Hope it works out.

Advertisement