Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplier of speaker grille cloth

Options
  • 25-06-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone. :)

I'm really hoping someone can help me this. I'm looking for a supplier of speaker grille cloth and I can't find any anywhere! It needs to be in the Dublin location and ideally near Ballsbridge. Just simple black speaker cloth.

Any ideas where to look?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Howdy and welcome to Boards.

I've moved your query from the richersounds forum as that forum is for commercial interaction with Richersounds, as opposed to general AV or home entertainment queries.

I know Maplins supply speaker cloth, they have a store in Jervis Street in the city centre, you could try there.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tomarse wrote: »
    Hi everyone. :)

I'm really hoping someone can help me this. I'm looking for a supplier of speaker grille cloth and I can't find any anywhere! It needs to be in the Dublin location and ideally near Ballsbridge. Just simple black speaker cloth.

Any ideas where to look?

Many thanks in advance!

Tom (thx Ritzy)

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=17725

That's what Ritzy FOAK (font of all knowledge) is speaking about I think - it says web only but it's worth giving the Mappy boys a shout.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Advertisement