Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donating obsolete printers

Options
  • 25-06-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,626 ✭✭✭

I have 5 Dell desktop printers http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,1625302,00.asp that are 5 years old that I am trying to find somewhere suitable for donating too i.e school,charity etc in the North County area. Would anyone have any suggestins as to who I could contact. They are all in their origional box and have never been used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

A good starting point to see if any groups have a need would be the Fingal Leader Partnership. They offer support to many charities within the North County Area - basically from the Kilbarrack Road up and from Ashbourne across to the see. They issue a monthly newsletter to all the community groups & charities within the area so maybe you might ask to be included in it?

Fair play to you.

Advertisement