Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schwarzkopf products?

Options
  • 25-06-2010 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I really want to try out the Schwarzkopf product called 'OSIS+ Dust it', I was wondering if anyone knew where Schwarzkopf products are available in Dublin as I would rather not have to buy it online!

Any information on this would be appreciated! thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭oohlala

there is a salon suppliers in nutgrove which sell to the public. they do a lot of it

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

if you cant find it, lee stafford does a very similar version. my hairdresser used to have schwarzkopf products but changed recently, and I had no idea where I would find the dust-it powders... I went to Boots to see what products were similar, and found the lee stafford one, its very good and only bout 9euro i think?? it does the exact same job I find and more easier to get your hands on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

thalia_13 wrote: »
    if you cant find it, lee stafford does a very similar version. my hairdresser used to have schwarzkopf products but changed recently, and I had no idea where I would find the dust-it powders... I went to Boots to see what products were similar, and found the lee stafford one, its very good and only bout 9euro i think?? it does the exact same job I find and more easier to get your hands on :)

I read a review on the dust product and apparently its brilliant for creating volume, does the Lee Stafford product do the same? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

It does i use it the same way as my hairdresser does, sprinkle onto roots. If i back comb with it on my hair, it really gives great lift! I'm no hairdresser though, can never fully emulate what my stylist can do :( but it does give good volume and if you have style in that you'd like to get 2 days out of, then dust some onto roots it works like dry shampoo

• Registered Users Posts: 39 vwcorrado

I bought mine in Salon Services, I use it all the time, its very very good. I have used cheaper versions but don't think they are the same. it is very good for creating volume without using hair sprays etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement