Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what hair style with this dress??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gleoite82

http://budgetfashionreport.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F1%2F6of30_BestofBoth_pic%5B1%5D.jpg

I think this would be lovely and get a small white or black flower to in the back of your head where ur hair will be gathered.... Fab dress too by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Since you'll have bare shoulders maybe have your hair gathered and round to the side, like a dressy ponytail, but obv gathered with grips etc and not a hair bobble. And then have the hair either sleek and straight or curly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Something like this would be cute
    2009%2BUpdo%2BHair%2BTrends.jpg

I wouldn't wear it down if you have very long hair. It would be a bit much with the dress/necklace/shawl etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Thanks love that last one.. Not sure my hair would behave itself in that style though..

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Unregistered39

This may be a daft question but what would be used to hold your hair up in this photo? I have very similar hair and it looks great if I just 'hold' it up, if that makes sense, but if I put it in an elastic it either just sticks out (literally like a 'pony' tail) or slides down. I know there are all sorts of hair doo-dahs you can get but have no idea which one would give this effect.

Apologies for hijacking the thread!

Something like this would be cute
    2009%2BUpdo%2BHair%2BTrends.jpg

I wouldn't wear it down if you have very long hair. It would be a bit much with the dress/necklace/shawl etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ihave that dress. Wore it too my college ball :D

I had it styled up with bits coming down. They ghd curled it and kinda twisted it up, loosely with two or three loose bits at the side and front. Very soft look. And defo don't wear your hair down.

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Ihave that dress. Wore it too my college ball :D

I had it styled up with bits coming down. They ghd curled it and kinda twisted it up, loosely with two or three loose bits at the side and front. Very soft look. And defo don't wear your hair down.

Was anyone else wearing the same dress? I'm worried that there'll be loads of irls with the same dress as me now.. Uh-oh! Love it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Was anyone else wearing the same dress? I'm worried that there'll be loads of irls with the same dress as me now.. Uh-oh! Love it though..

Not a single other person! :D And I got sooo many compliments in it. Got in my college mag and all :p

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Not a single other person! :D And I got sooo many compliments in it. Got in my college mag and all :p

Excellent, i bought it ages ago in the hope nobody'd have it..
    I have a gorgeous little cream coloured shrug to go over it, perfect matching shoes from Dunnes & I got a local bead shop to do jewellart. All set!!

Advertisement