Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hot Water Tank

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to change my hot water tank currently 90 lt with a 200lt tank, copper insulated.

What kind of prices should I be looking for? Been quoted €500 supply & fit.

West if Ireland location for pricing

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

That sounds good to me. If you live in a hard water area why not consider a pre insulated stainless steel cylinder. There's not much in the difference because copper has risen in price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

JohnnieK wrote: »
    That sounds good to me. If you live in a hard water area why not consider a pre insulated stainless steel cylinder. There's not much in the difference because copper has risen in price.

Thanks JohnnieK

How much of a difference in price would ya think? Was considering it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

About €60 to €70. The ones I use come with a 10 year guaranty and it will last a lot longer than a copper one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

JohnnieK wrote: »
    About €60 to €70. The ones I use come with a 10 year guaranty and it will last a lot longer than a copper one.

Thanks for the info, I will look into it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Go for a dual coil so that at a later stage you can connect solar panels .

• Advertisement
Advertisement