Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

relantionship lines blurred

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Maybe someone can help clear up something in my mind. Its about myself and a good friend of mine
    Where do I start, I guess I give an overview first, I am female 26 and my friend is a year younger.

We are great friends, call and text all the time for hours on end, and when we visit it goes on into the wee hours of the morning.
    I am mad about her and she the same.

But I find lately me are getting very close, say we are listening to music or movie or just chatting and there is no one else about, we end up all entwinged in each other.
    Holding eachother, and caressing hands, rubbing backs etc, I am not overly affentate person but I havnt any issue with her, I am comfortable with it

But my worry is, is this normal I wouldnt dream of acting like that with this any of my other friends it just wouldnt happen, does she what more??.
    I dont want to hurt her. any suggestions what to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

Hey there,
    Just wondering do you want more yourself forgeting about your friend for a second.
    Maybe this should be in the relantionship issue part.
    Have you talked to her about it?

Advertisement