Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes/Ipod problem.....any suggestions?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi everyone having an issue with itunes/ipod

imported all my music to itunes and then synced with ipod, so far so good.

But some of the artists and albums have doubled up and some even copied themselves 6 times etc.

Has anyone ever got this problem and does anyone know how to correct this?

Ive removed and synced again but it didnt work. It keeps doubling up

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

The only thing I can think is that it's something to do with playlists?

Try manually adding all of the songs in iTunes onto your iPod by dragging and dropping, and see does it work.

If not, perhaps try deleting any playlists you might have.

Sorry, that's all I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 BigAliens

Dont have any playlists at all and have tried drag and drop which hasnt worked. but thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

From having a look around the net, I reckon some of your music may possibly have come from torrents/downloads?

If so, it's possible that they included playlist files (m3u). If so, it may be that those are causing the problem. You should search the iTunes folder in My Music for m3u files, and delete those, as you don't have playlists. Then try transferring across again.

Advertisement